- 1 cup cous cous
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cucumber
- 10 cherry tomatoes or 4 larger tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- ½ cup sweetcorn (tinned or frozen)
- Half a lemon
- Dried mixed herbs (optional)
- Put the cous cous in a large bowl or saucepan, add the water, olive oil, squeeze in half of the lemon, and cover for 5-10 minutes.
- Chop up all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Once the cous cous has absorbed all of the water, add the vegetables, dried herbs (optional) and stir with a fork. Enjoy!